Remember that one time I was like “hair, stop growing thicker!! Just grow longer”
Yeah, nvm, I think thicker is good too
I promise you at the end of the day ain’t nobody sadder than the people on the wrong end of institutionalized racial oppression
seriously though, list of fucking awful trends in the gay male community:
- "sassy black woman" voice
- t-slurs everywhere
- talking down to women/harassing them because “it’s ok i’m gay lol”
- transphobia towards trans men (ew, vaginas!!!)
- misogyny towards cis women (more ew, vaginas!!!!)
- "gay is the new black" (says white gay men)
like can we just address
Finals Week Tips
You told yourself you’d study earlier in the term, but let’s be real, there’s nothing like the thrill of deadlines and finals week pressure. Here are some pretty obvious things I’ve learned over the past three years of finals.
- Sleep. Even if it’s just for twenty minutes, sleep. Every little bit helps energize you. You need your brain to flow right for exams. It doesn’t matter how much you’ve memorized if you can’t regurgitate the information in coherent sentences. I’ve fallen asleep in an exam before.
- Keep track of your caffeine intake. Whether it’s coffee, energy drinks, Ritalin or cocaine, make sure you’re counting how much you’re taking in. Know your limit. It’s dangerous.
- Eat something. Apples keep you awake. Finals week is actually the only time I eat apples. The emptier your stomach, the less productive you are.
- Experiment with work environments that work best for you. Bring a fleece blanket and a pillow if you have to. It’s finals week, there’s no shame.
- I love my cig breaks.
- Liz Lemon it. Transition your pajamas and sweatpants into daywear. Ditch the makeup. No one gives a fuck what you look like because chances are, they’ll look like they were hit by a truck too.
- Time is everything and there’s not enough of it. Don’t waste it. Make schedules. Adhere to those schedules. Bring your textbooks to the toilet if you have to.
- Afraid you can’t finish your work on time? Have a good reason for it? Ask your professor for an incomplete. Don’t abuse this.
- It’s okay to cry. Cry a lot. I’m crying right now.
- Don’t panic (much). You’ll get to your Franzia and Netflix soon. It’s almost over.
shout out to those queerz who seldom make it to “cool radical” events because they can’t get there
shout out to those queerz that have calves of steel from riding their bicicleta everywhere because they don’t have money for the bus/train/taxi
shout out to the queers that have to walk/wheel to the grocery store, bank, government offices, post office, school, doctors office, do laundry, work, whatevr.
shout out to the queers who feel like shit having to ask their friends for rides and end up missing appointments/not going to work/not able to get your daily life shit done, lo siento. if i had a car, i’d take you to every appointment.
shout out to those queerz whose familia lives hundreds of miles away and you can’t see them as often as you would like because you or your parents don’t have money for the bus
shout out to the queerz that have to ride their bike to work, holding on tight to the handle bars, fearing youll surely get run over because you don’t live in a “bike friendly” city.
shout out to the queerz who never got promised a car, who don’t know how they’re going to make it to work tomorrow, and who would help others if they had a chance.
thank you to those that have provided transportation to me unconditionally, without hesitation, without repayment.
you have made my life easier.
When you try to justify your racism by telling me that your PoC friend (who just happens to not be here right now) said it was okay for you to say something racist, it tells me that you reflect three or more things from the following list…
- Your “Friend” is nothing more than a place holder that you keep in your back pocket because you are fully aware that you are a racist.
- Your “Friend” (if they actually exist) is likely only your friend because they fulfill this role and you’ve searched high and low for the exact right dummy…er…PoC that would actually give you the okay.
- Your “Friend” has no idea that you use them as your Brown Card.
- Your “Friend” is made up and you are so racist that you literally had to manufacture an imaginary friend to make yourself sound almost human.
- You are operating under the false impression that your “Friend” speaks for everyone within their race.
- You are operating under the false impression that even if your “Friend” did say it was okay, your use of a racial slur suddenly makes you “Not racist.”
- You are a racist.
- You are an asshole.
- You are a racist asshole.
- You believe that because your “Friend” didn’t say anything when you made this disgusting comment in front of them, it meant that they were “Okay” with it.
**Anyone who uses their “Friend” to justify their racist actions is automatically numbers 7, 8 & 9. It is up to you to figure out what other numbers your ignorance complies with.
stop fucking reblogging me and following me & other latinas
Since you all got booted out of the latina tag your new thing is to stalk around latina’s by following them & reblogging any picture you find of them including something like “hey look I cut my own bangs!” and then that gets reblogged by other fetishizing racist porn blogs and creepy fuckers show up in our inboxes saying all sorts of sexual harrassy things
That tag doesn’t belong to you pieces of shit so get the fuck over it
Stop being cowards & accept the fact that PEOPLE are fed up with your bullshit
We want to be able to keep our own blogs peacefully
And not be harassed for not wanting to be fetishized and stalked
*Yes, I have tagged some of the shit stains on here because you don’t deserve to be anonymous